Alternate Underground Manager
8/6 FIFO roster, family friendly from Perth
Excellent base salary + super + STIP
About Our Client
Our client has open cut and underground mines and associated processing facilities operating across Australia.
Reporting into and working closely alongside the Underground Manager the main responsibilities of this role will be to;
- Provide leadership to the technical services team.
- Assist in life of mine development strategies
- Coverage for statutory Underground Manager as required.
- Preparing plans and schedules for mining activities.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for the role you will need to have the majority of the following;
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Extensive Underground Mining experience
- Ideally exposure to ventilation, production , scheduling and drill and blast.
- WA First Class Mine Manager Certificate (non negotiable)
What's on Offer
Their is a generous base salary on offer plus super at 9.5% and also a STIP which will be around 10% which will depend on your individual and also the company performance.