AM Shift Manager
6 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field. They have built their success on a platform of high level of quality and service in their product offering.
Responsibilities key to the role will include;
- Leading your department within the distribution centre in a safe and process driven manner
- Delivering best in class customer service to internal and external stakeholders and finding new efficiencies throughout the business
- Ensuring all department activities are effectively planned and managed
- Delivering within the budgeted labour costs of all permanent and casual staff in the department
- Actively developing a positive culture amongst the team - driving a 'safety first' and 'customer centric' focus
- Ensuring highest possible service levels are achieved, in line with company expectations
- Actively contributing to change management activities to drive productivity and cost efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- Experience in leading and managing a large and diverse team in a warehousing environment (preferably in a unionised setting)
- Strong commercial acumen - including labour and resource planning
- Ability to ensure that all targets - be them safety, service or operational are met to the highest standards
- Proven experience in implementing process improvement and change management
- Strong communication with the ability to communicate with many different departments.
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is an excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work within a group of driven and high performing people