Analyst Programmer - Global firm - Digital team
Excellent scripting experience
Creating POCs in quick turn around times.
About Our Client
Our client provides digital services to our clients delivered as cloud based capabilities. Their clients in Australia include all of the major banks, the majority of the utilities providers, all of the major telecommunications companies and many others.
Ideally you will have strong technical skills and enjoy the delivery of immediate client outcomes within a fast paced environment. This is a hands-on role that will require you to execute client jobs day to day.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge on email development best practices for a range of target devices including responsive design.
- Experience in campaign management and web development in a commercial environment
- 2-3 years in a digital design/developer role in a creative/digital agency or similar where you have worked to deliver client email campaigns.
- Experience creating marketing content and graphic design elements
- Creative talent with the ability to work to a brief and contribute improvements where needed
- An interest and strong foundation in data analysis and insights to define new audience type and segmentation
- Hands on experience with Email Service Providers and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Extensive HTML/CSS knowledge and expertise.
- Extensive XSL development knowledge and expertise
- A desire and ability to experiment with new technologies and prototype
- An ability to engage with clients in a professional and consultative style
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- An attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects and work within short timeframes with accuracy.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, whilst still delivering on time
- Must be an Australian citizen and currently residing in Sydney
The Successful Applicant
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in developing video content
- Knowledge and fluency in Asian languages is desirable (e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, other).
- Front-end development skills (AngularJS and Bootstrap preferred) would be highly desirable.
- A good understanding of the challenges and mechanisms to ensure email deliverability would be highly regarded
- Exposure to major email and MAP platforms (Responsys, Salesforce, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, etc) would be highly regarded
What's on Offer
An outstanding package, career progression and training within a growing team.