Competitive salary; base + super
About Our Client
A well-renowned financial services company, our client has been operating in the WA market for well over a century, providing high-quality services to customers and stakeholders alike.
Due to movements within one of their reporting teams, the company is now looking to strengthen its analyst department to help achieve its goals for 2020 and beyond.
As an Analyst, you will form part of a team of experienced professionals and will support the finance team with daily tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of controls frameworks
- Preparation of reports and analysis
- Assist with adhoc data analysis
- Investigate material
- Lead company's process improvement methods
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and have relevant hands-on financial accounting professional work experience.
To be considered for this role, you also must:
- Own a CA or CPA qualification, or be on the way to achieving
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Have strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Be able to meet conflicting deadlines
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
If you are looking for the chance to expand your industry knowledge and to grow your career whilst working for a well-respected financial services company, this is a great role for you.
You will also be provided with:
- Competitive salary; base + super
- CBD location
- Career growth