ANZ Area Sales Manager - Automation & Electrification
Leading Engineering group who prides itself in innovative technologies
Global company operating in over 30 countries
About Our Client
Our client develops and manufactures innovative automation and electrification technologies for the global ports and maritime sectors. The main services and products would range from crane electrification and shore power to e-charging and automated mooring.
- Plan, develop and execute business development activities in the assigned area, following the guidelines of the Segment Sales Director.
- Relate to, coordinate with and manage key stakeholders in order to ensure and strengthen local partnerships.
- Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of cost and pricing structures for assigned products and customers and monitor progress ensuring on-time delivery of larger projects
- Forecast sales for each product within the assigned area
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical， Electronic or Mechanical Engineering desired （or equivalent experience）
- Strong experience in selling and market knowledge. Experience in Ports and Maritime systems, products and business region will be highly regarded
- Experience in negotiating sales contracts
- Management and interpersonal skills
Ability to work autonomously and travel when required. 50% of the role will be spent interstate
What's on Offer
Strong renumeration package including six figure base salary, bonus structure and working from home allowances