APAC Regional Employee Relations Lead
Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to Global Employee Relations Lead
About Our Client
Global pharmaceutical- with Melbourne based APAC headoffice
- Leadership: Manage a regional team of Employee Relations Specialists.
- Employee Relations: Manage investigations and cases of people-related issues such as: ER issues, disciplinary actions, legal issues, performance management, and investigations.
- Coaching: Consult and coach People Leaders on employee relations, performance management, reorganisation, and organisational effectiveness issues spanning all levels within the organisation. Build manager skill sets, provide advice, coach employees and managers.
- Business Partnering: Partner with HR & Legal in conducting investigations, research policies/practices, create and gather documentation, make recommendations and implement resolutions when applicable.
- Learning & Development: Design and implement ER training and coaching of managers on skills and techniques for multiple regions. Participate in the identification of employee relations trends and partner on identifying solutions and building manager and organisational skills.
- HR Projects: In line with global HR agenda, support projects inline with business strategy while developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Employment Law, Employee Relations or relevant discipline
- Ideally a minimum of 8+ years of HR or Employee Relations experience
- Proven experience managing teams nationally or internationally
- Previous experience working within global organisations preferred
What's on Offer
For more information on this fixed term contract opportunity please contact Susie Mahony for additional details.