APAC Senior Corporate Counsel-Digital Marketing
World leader in the provision of digital marketing services
High degree of flexibility
About Our Client
We are excited to partner exclusively with Cheetah Digital, a trusted partner to some of the most recognisable brands in the world. They offer true dedication to their clients with an unrelenting commitment to product innovation and expert services to help their partners drive exceptional results in their business.
The role is responsible for advising the executive, senior management and key internal clients on the company's legal obligations, protecting its interests and ensuring compliance with relevant legal requirements that affect its business activities.
One of the key responsibilities will be negotiating, drafting and interpreting large complex contracts and master agreements.
The Successful Applicant
At least 6 years post qualification experience, preferably with specialisation in or exposure to the IT sector, Digital marketing or SAAS;
- Law degree and solicitor holding a current practising certificate;
- Understanding of professional services industries;
- Sound knowledge of the IT and Digital marketing sector and appreciation of how development trends will influence legal issues and approaches;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to discern legal requirements and apply to relevant business operations;
- Ability to analyse and interpret new situations and resolve legal issues with minimal supervision;
- Ability to manage workflows and work autonomously;
- A proactive and can do approach to achieve commercial outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Highly autonomous role reporting directly to General Counsel
- A+ Calibre Clients
- CBD location
- Excellent culture
- Flexible working arrangements