Attractive daily rate
South Brisbane location
About Our Client
With a track record of high employee retention, this company speaks for itself, putting their employees first and ensuring work satisfaction. Within the health space, located on the outskirts of the Brisbane CBD and close to public transport, this company has everything you are looking for in an employer.
This role will involve/require:
- Win 10 application packaging, deployments, installation and configurations.
- Technical knowledge of packaging protocols, operating systems and standards
- Proven technical knowledge of enterprise implementations of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and solid troubleshooting skills are essential
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
The Successful Applicant
- Senior level application packaging experience
- Advanced expertise in application packaging using packaging tools at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated deployment and troubleshooting experience using AppV for software distribution
- Sound knowledge of packaging best practices
- Competent in scripting and other automation techniques
- Active directory and group policy administration skills
- Excellent communication, research and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Possess strong planning, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience in managing a Citrix environment, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large scale Citrix environments
- Familiar with large organisation Enterprise Release cycles
What's on Offer
On offer is a short term contract assignment as part of a large scale Infrastructure refresh