- 6 to 12 month Contract with the possibility for further extension
- Opportunity to obtain NV2 Security Clearance
About Our Client
Our client is a large and renown multi-national company that provides a broad range of professional and managed services to government agencies. They are eager to grow their team with two motivated and knowledgeable SOE Engineers with SCCM and SCVMM experience.
- Package development, integration, implementation and creating and maintaining associated documentation.
- Creation of APPV application sequences with Microsoft Application Sequencer
- Produce high quality package modules and/or components plus documentation through the use of systematic, structured and analytical approaches to the analysis, design, development and testing activities.
- Produce complex packages, especially within areas of specialisation and in a variety of contexts to contribute to the successful delivery of the customer solution.
- Able to simplify complex legacy application packages to bring in line with industry best practices within customer expectations.
- Responsible for analysing, designing, coding, testing of packages and package enhancements.
- Assume ownership of an incident, problem or enquiry through to resolution.
- Estimates, plans, schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure project timescales and client relationships are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have:
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and HyperV manager
- Admin Studio/Install Shield
- Scripting (e.g. PowerShell / Visual Basic)
- Client engagement (Application Managers, SMEs, Users)
- Application Test Plan & Test Summary development
- Application Testing
- Application Defect reporting and management
- Application Delivery assistance
- Knowledge in Tools: HP ALM, Azure DevOps or Similar
- Manage the current end to end application Testing Life Cycle as per Scope of the Project
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers an exciting career in an innovative national company. Also, on offer are the following:
- The possibility of receiving a NV2 Clearance
- Competitive salary package
- 6 to 12 months contract with the opportunity to extend
- Great Canberra location