- Pivotal role with a well known Australian financial services organization
- Technically challenging role, great opportunity for a Security specialist
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in the financial services industry for close to 3 decades. With over 200 staff spread across five offices Australia wide, our client is a well known financial services firm with a focus on technology as a forward driving factor - with a number of IT projects being undertaken these last few years.
We are now at the next strategic phase for the business, which is to build upon the relatively high standard of security maturity already established. This role will be pivotal in the development of secure coding standards and architecture moving forward.
- Work closely with software development teams to ensure application security requirements are understood and addressed.
- Educate developers on security best practices for application development.
- Develop, maintain and operate tools for application security automation.
- Conduct security assessments on systems and network equipment to identify potential vulnerabilities, evaluate countermeasures and recommend security practices to mitigate risks.
- Perform design reviews and penetration testing on internal web-applications and infrastructure.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Computer Science degree.
- Security related certification: OSCP, OWASP, AWS Cloud Security, CISSP, GWEB, GWAPT.
- Experience with application architecture and secure solution design.
- Experience in writing unit and systems tests.
- Experience with web application security, including penetration testing and secure code reviews.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Serverless and Cloud Security.
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to undertake a technical challenge. There is a sizeable IT function and the successful candidate will have the chance to work with a team of talented technologists and a business who are invested in technology. Central location, walking distance from public transport, flexible working arrangements.**Please note: All applicants must have full Australian Working Rights