Application Support - 6 month fixed term contract
Lucrative salary package
Centrally based location
About Our Client
Our client works in the professional services sector and currently is experiencing a prolonged period of growth, due to this they are currently looking to grow and expand their current IT team from 11 to 13, This team looks after their national user base which is currently sitting at 250 + users. Report in directly to the application manager and the operations manager, you'll be mentored and provided plenty of on the job guidance.
In this role you'll provide application support to your colleagues and user base in a timely manor, deploy version updates and upgrades as required in multiple environments. Work with external providers to help to troubleshoot and maintain their existing environment. Also grow and mentor your colleagues by providing training to your peers and other members of their busy service desk team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of various applications such as Dynamic CRM, Microsoft CRM and SAP Hanna S4 (Highly desirable)
- Reporting services: SSRS and SAP (Highly desirable)
- Database management - Sql Server environment (Highly desirable)
- Experience working with external/outsourced service providers
- Strong time management skills
- Strong desire to grow and develop and learn new technologies
What's on Offer
Work for an expanding company that genuinely invests and looks after their staff, centrally located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Competitive market salary for the right applicant.
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out today!