Application Support - Permanent - Western Sydney
Pronto Xi support and development
Collaborative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned wholesaler started over 80 years ago. Over time this organisation has steadily grown to become a leader in their industry with a state of the art IT vision. Continuing on their growth path, they are now looking for a Pronto Xi Application Support Specialist to join their close-knit IT team.
You will provide on-site support to the company's users and remote support for other branches across Australia. In addition to support, you will be able to build on your existing coding skills and add value to the business by developing new and innovative solutions.
- Monitor IT Help Desk system for support requests
- Monitor daily operations processing
- Liaise with Department Managers to discuss problems and opportunities
- Make recommendations for new programming solutions
- Assist the IT team in creating workflow procedures
- Identify software development opportunities and define programming specifications
- Create, test and implement new programs and systems.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an incredible communicator who is able to understand the needs of all of the company's users, the departments and the business as a whole. An in-depth knowledge of Pronto Xi and advanced Excel skills will be required and there will be frequent opportunities to enhance basic SQL and 4GL skills. A friendly and patient demeanour will help gather insights beyond the user's requirements. The ability to learn quickly and work independently will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, a flexible working environment in a team with extensive experience and the opportunity to develop your career in this supportive organisation.