Application Support Specialist
Well Known Organisation
About Our Client
We are currently looking for an Applications Support Specialist to join a well-known respected Australian brand. Our client is established for their successful business and people orientated service and they have a special need for an applications support specialist to join their team and help drive their success.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd level application support
- Liaising with external vendors
- Driving process improvement and delivering to the software lifecycle process
- Compliance with all the companies policies and procedures
- Working in ITIL incident, change and release driven environment
- Providing and maintaining a high standard of customer service
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of process improvement and innovation techniques
- Experience with Infrastructure and applications
- Data retention and disposal, data management, date access, privacy experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to keep abreast of technology/compliance/security trends and issues
- Proactive monitoring and management of application systems and related services. E.g. Microsoft dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Filesite, Windows/ Office 365, Sitecore, .net, C++ etc.
- Strong investigative and analysis skills
- Application and finance process knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated and a passionate team player
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne's CBD. This is an exciting time to join a leading organisation and utilise your skills. Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.