Short term opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a caring, responsive and dedicated company that enhances the lives of all Western Australian. This large not-for-profit organisation is mission and values driven, focusing on compassion, respect, integrity and inclusion.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide support to users of applications within the business.
- Log tickets and troubleshoot where required.
- Update and resolve existing queries.
- Root cause analysis of common reoccurring problems.
The Successful Applicant
Our candidate with possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Previous application support experience.
- Experience with ERP applications (including Epicor, Chris21, Oracle or SAP).
What's on Offer
This is a short term contract, our client is looking for a candidate to be immediately available.