Fixed term contract until 2020
Based on St Kilda Road
About Our Client
Our client is a highly recognised organisation with a strong presence in Australia. They are currently looking for an Application Support individual to join their team.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Providing level 2 and 3 application support.
- Design solutions to meet business requirements across the Microsoft technology stack.
- Develop enhancements and customisation's within the CRM platform.
- Provide level 3 application support for the CRM platform, integrated data and third party applications.
- Provide expertise on data and reporting.
- Manage and support CRM integration's.
- Manage third party application vendors utilised within the CRM solution.
- Support the CRM team and contractors.
- Identify areas of improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
- Previous experience in the insurance or health industry.
- Experience migrating from legacy systems, preferably from the financial services sector.
- Ability to build rapport and develop professional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- SQL 2012 administration and scripting experience would be advantageous.
- 4+ years working in an application support role.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritise and work within SLA's.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical terms in an easy to understand manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a fixed term contract until 2020 with the view to be extended. This is an exciting time to be part of the organisation as they are going through a huge transformation and you can contribute to their success.