Contact Madeleine Silvester at [email protected]
Defence based opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian IT company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers. Our client is looking to hire experienced Applications Developer to join a team of engineers in Canberra.
As the Applications Developer you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to software tools to enable a modern agile approach
- Develop user cases for Defence to leverage technology
- Developing cutting-edge, small-scale agile solutions to modern information and influence challenges
- Support the end-client with advice and identification of opportunities, manage risk and create value
- Write applications for Android, iPhone, Linux and MS Windows.
- Develop and support the creation of simulation systems.
The Successful Applicant
As the Applications developer you will have exposure to:
- Previous exposure to Python based programming
- Exposure to JIRA and management of JIRA Software Server
- Previously worked in a Scrum, project management environment
- Ability to hold and maintain an NV1 Security clearance
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.