Applications Support Officer
Western Sydney location
Permanent position with attractive salary
About Our Client
Our Client is a world-leading logistics provider with multiple sites across Australia and New Zealand. Driven by their core values and Kaizen principles, they deliver total solution packages and foster a balanced working environment for their people who make it happen. The Company is going through a rapid period of growth, and technological and process improvement.
The role is responsible for the continuous operation, client implementation, business improvement, and end-user support of the warehouse management and associated systems. The role can be broken down in to three key areas:
- Supporting users with access issues and maintaining user groups
- Creating basic reports through SSRS and SQL
- Adding users to existing reports
- System Configuration
- Diagnosing faults and Troubleshooting
- Managing the operational requirements of adding new clients and client moves
- Managing project documentation
- Gathering requirements
- Project administration
- User acceptance testing (UAT) using the companies pre-defined test plans
- Systems Integration Testing (SIT) using the companies pre-defined test plans
- Responsible for running these test plans, monitoring the scripts, bug reporting etc.
The company use the Manhattan Associates SCALE WMS and Microsoft SQL Server database, operating on Microsoft Windows Server.
The Successful Applicant
- Current driver's license and car
- Previous experience in an Applications support or Systems support position
- Strong experience within Microsoft office
- Communications skills with business and client stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Commerce, or Engineering preferred
- Self-motivated responsibility to initiate and complete projects and tasks
- Proficient and confident written and verbal communication
- SQL, Visual Basic, and SSRS (Desirable)
- Knowledgeable approach to analysing and solving business and technical problems
- Composed nature to cope with changing priorities and attending to system issues
- Dedicated attitude for providing holistic services to customer
- Collaborative approach to working with business, client, vendor, and IT personnel
- Perceptive ability to prioritise and deliver your own work.
What's on Offer
Permanent Applications Support Officer position at a global Logistics company based in Western Sydney. The successful applicant will receive an attractive salary package and opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation.