About Our Client
Large Victorian Financial Services Organisation
- Proactively respond to client queries and resolve incidents related to data loads or system functionality.
- Provide support by working on business as usual data load activities (daily, weekly, monthly) ah-hoc data load/extracts as per requirements, carried out data quality & data integrity check to meet the client's expectation.
- Effectively working on incoming client support requests & internal system/data issues based on agreed SLA.
- Investigate issues related to data mapping/data conversion.
- Maintain and support BI reports
- Design/Develop/implement/maintain the new and existing procedures
- Participate in the implementation of process & framework components that would streamline and automate the manual day to day support activities.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will bring the following experience to the role:
- IT Systems degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in Microsoft C# and .Net technology
- Experience with at least one or more of Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Sitecore, Microsoft Biztalk, Sharepoint, SQL server, SAP SuccessFactors, ADP Payroll, Learning Management solutions;
- Strong investigative, analysis and technical implementation skills;
- Experience with Git flow and Visual studio online (DevOps);
- Ability to participate in and drive a culture of service excellence within the team and with vendors to deliver required services.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure applications administration;
- Knowledge of core and emerging IT trends and processes such as DevOps and Agile;
- Knowledge of T-SQL
What's on Offer
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.