About Our Client
Large Financial Services Company
- Provide application support and resolve requests in a timely manner;
- Monitor the availability and performance of supported applications;
- Contribute to change planning and implement, test and monitor required changes for business systems;
- Deploy version updates / upgrades, features and patches in multiple environments;
- Liaise with external service providers to identify, troubleshoot and support / maintain the environment;
- Maintain application support technical documentation; and
- Provide application support training to peers and team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess an IT degree in Computing Studies, Information Systems or related discipline;
- Have related experience in a similar professional services environment;
- Database management software such as SQL database server;
- Application software such as Dynamics AX, Microsoft CRM and SAP Hanna S4; and
- reporting services such as SSRS and SAP.
Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Highly developed teamwork skills, with the ability to connect with colleagues and collaborate with one another
- Strong focus on customer service, time management and attention to detail.
- In addition, you will have the ability to assess and diagnose application issues, and quickly learn new software.
What's on Offer
Permanent Role based in CBD
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applicants*