APS 6 Data Analyst
Opportunity for a Data Analyst with GIS familiarity
Work in a unique agency providing essential support and community outreach
About Our Client
Our client is a federal government agency delivering specialist work focused on connecting people, communities, primary producers and businesses with the services and assistance they may need to rebuild and recover.
As the APS 6 Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and clients.
- Engage with the wider business on a daily basis
- Document and report projects.
- Visualisation of findings, to support business units
- Support team in the delivery of projects
The Successful Applicant
As theAPS 6 Data Analyst you will have;
- Previous exposure to data extraction and data preparation
- Ability to interpret data to fit within a large landscape
- Exposure to Python, R programming skills.
- Familiarity withAPI processes for data interaction
- Any exposure or familiarity with geospatial (GIS) mapping analysis is highly desirable
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your IT career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great IT training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.