Architect - Aged Care
Leading Aged Care Architectural Design Firm
About Our Client
My client is a very well known architectural firm with a reputation as a Specialist within the Aged Care Industry. They've driven their success through highly skilled experts in the industry, and due to continued growth and success, a suitable position has become available for an architectural designer to come on board and help drive future growth. They have built long-term relationships with their clients and consultants through trust, collaboration and proven delivery.
Over the course of their 35 year history, they have established a reputation for:
- Professional Development
- Creating Solutions
- Nurturing the Environment
- Extending the Potential
- Building on Sound Ground
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, you will be overseeing various aspects of architecture including: master planning, sketch design, design development and contract documentation. Access to in-house professionals in the fields of Planning and Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Sustainability and project management provide a unique environment thriving on a collaborative practice model.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of Archicad and AutoCAD.
- a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant industry work experience.
- Experience within an Aged Care Project is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- Central Location
- Generous remuneration package for the right candidate