Area Sales Manager - OEM | Fluid Transfer Solutions
Extremley Comptetive Remuneration package
Clear path for progression
About Our Client
Our client is an ISO 9001 certified company providing an diverse portfolio of fluid transfer solution products & services since 1980. They are the world's leading supplier of premium fluid transfer solutions operating in over 20 countries.
- Accountable for the sales development of the market segment in the territory/region assigned to the Area Sales Manager by the National Sales Manager - OEM.
- Analyse the market segment within the assigned territory and identify potential and existing customer accounts with opportunities for the client's core products and services.
- Become competent on all the client's core products, develop presentation material and deliver to major customers from time to time.
- Complete all weekly and monthly reports before or by the due date set.
- Achieve sales targets as set by the General Manager and National Sales Manager for the assigned market sector and the territory/region allocated.
- Ensuring that all operations and responsibilities as documented in the company's PConnect are carried out in strict accordance with the appropriate documentation.
- Recommending improvements to existing procedures.
- Determining and initiating appropriate corrective and preventative actions for any deficiencies found within their area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all records are maintained in a secure and readily retrievable manner, for the required duration. This includes up to date CRM, sales opportunity pipelines and sales and business review plans.
- Be competent in CRM software applications, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
The Successful Applicant
- Trade/ Technical background
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong account management skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills - outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to manage conflict
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions
- Ability to drive change
- Proven planning skills
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills.
- Able to analyse results and identify and explain any variances from targets
- Ability to follow and ensure compliance with operational processes
- Highly developed social, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team interaction skills
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships, also at senior management level
- Experience of direct customer contact
- Experience of presenting proposals to customers at senior management level
- Be comfortable working towards clearly defined sales targets
What's on Offer
- Extremely Competitive remuneration package
- Clear progression path
- Join a Global presence within the Industrial market