Assembly and Test Engineer
Immediately Available 12 month Contract Opportunity
Highly exciting working Environment on Complex Devices
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Australian designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and solutions. They service a wide variety of industries including: renewable energy sector, gas and steam turbines, testing and simulation, ground vehicles, security, steel production, and industrial machinery.
Standard Product Repairs
- Conduct product evaluation using specialised test benches
- Establish root cause of the failure based on the evaluation results
- Document findings and generate recommend repair strategy
- Generate material requisition for the repairs
- Conduct repairs validating the process using acceptance tests
- Document test results using standard form
Standard and Custom Product new build
- Assemble the product according to standard operating instructions and engineering documentation
- Complete test and validation documenting the findings
Custom product repair and overhaul
- Using engineering documentation and process and working closely with engineering
Maintenance and Service of Test equipment on site
- Hydraulic Power unit service
- Electrohydraulic benches service
The Successful Applicant
- Associate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics)
- Certificate IV in Manufacturing Technology, Automation and Control or similar
- 3 - 5 years' experience in industry at a similar level
- Knowledge of and experience working with Electro Hydraulics
- Good understanding of Quality control & process engineering principles.
- Solid computer literacy and data entry skills - proficient with current Microsoft office
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- High ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure & organise time
What's on Offer
- Immediate start on a 12 month contract.
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
- Exciting industry with complex equipment to boost your experience and advance your career
Please click 'Apply' below or call Jamie Macdonald on 03 8640 3138.