Asset Coordinator GSE
Be a part of an iconic brand
Temp to perm opportunity
About Our Client
Our client keeps up as the forefront of avaition,Working with state-of-the-art equipment and resources.
As the business experiences significant growth, they are looking for an Asset Coordinator to join their Sydney business.
- Manage the site Asset Management system
- Follow up with upcoming scheduled works, asset downtime, areas of improvement etc
- Drive continuous improvement of maintenance procedures and processes
- Asset creation and data modification on system
- System support- Work order creation and closure
- Supplier quote negotiation skills
- Supply chhain profile - Purchase order, Accounts assitance, Monitor and manage assets from acquisition to disposition.
- Adhoc work
The Successful Applicant
- Trade background with additional qualifications in Asset/Maintanence management and or Engineering degree -preferred but not essential
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to expert use
- Preffered experience across Airline/Ground Support equipment
- ASIC card -Desired but not essential
- Valuews and behaviours that are aligned to the buisiness including - honesty, trust, slef motivated,value-drive,detail focused and able to communicate with a wide range of people.
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable/iconic brand
- Generous hourly rate
- Role may involve travel both locally and regionally, including overnight travel as required by the business and/or directed
- Eastern suburbs location