Asset Management Planner
6 month contract position
Competitive hourly rates
About Our Client
Our client a Government owned body that specialises in the water & waste water industry. Based in Western Australian, they supply water & drainage services to the residential, commercial & industrial sector.
The key responsibilities and tasks for this role are:
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance on the analysis of faults, failures and sub-optimal performance of drainage assets including recommendation of cost-effective remedial actions.
- Manage and conduct audits, inspections, condition assessments, performance checks of drainage asset portfolio.
- To provide technical guidance to Maintenance Planners to analyse the effectiveness of maintenance plans in relation to drainage asset portfolio and their ability to comply with performance standards and requirements.
- Develop investment programs, business cases and projects with deliverables that mitigate risks and meet the asset management objectives of the drainage asset portfolio (SAP).
- Performs role of ADR as directed on minor works projects with high technical/drainage content.
- Performs role of Project Manager to ensure delivery of Drainage Single Cycle Plans.
- Liaise with Asset Maintenance Planners, Service Delivery staff and drainage contractors and sub-contractors.
During the 6 month period, performance will be measure on:
- Delivery of all drainage single cycle maintenance plans
- Preparation and review of the drainage operations and maintenance budget
- Provision of efficient and effective technical drainage support within a timely fashion
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience working in operations & maintenance of drainage services infrastructure
- Degree qualified- Civil, Environmental
- Experience in the planning, design, acquisition or operational delivery of asset investment program
- AMOSS, PI, SCADA, SAP software knowledge
- C driver's license
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career & skills with a well-established WA corporation that is a strong supporter of having a supportive work environment & work life balance.
Working with Michael Page will also give you exclusive benefits to health care and travel discounts!