Work for the highly regard Spotlight Property Group
A fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a forward thinking compnay
About Our Client
Spotlight Property Group is a leading and modern organisation. Unlike most businesses, the holding group is made up of a development arm, operational retail and growing Property Group.
The holding company develops and owns asset across an extensive and exciting portfolio.
The SPG team is the property arm of the Group, managing all assets within. SPG is currently experiencing significant growth forecasting the business to nearly double in size over the next 5 years based on its existing development pipeline and recent purchases to the group, including the recent former Masters vacant land sites.
A business built on strong organisational culture and peer mentality, they are currently looking to gain an individual to step up with a forward thinking and hands on approach to Asset Management to grow with them.
Based from the SPotlight Property Group headquarters opposite South Melbourne Market, the role will work with the Senior Asset Manager and supporting team.
You core duties will include:
- Build long and lasting relationships with tenants, contractors and consultants
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- To get up to speed with the assigned portfolio so that you can hit the ground running
- Ensure that the clients needs are adhered to
- Reviewing legislative requirements to ensure that there are no breaches
- Management of budgets including income expense and capital budgets
- Regular financial reporting
- Assist with implementing CAPEX budgets for each asset
- Promotion of the asset in a positive way to all parties
- Assistance with the collection of arrears
- Facilitate lease transfers and lease renewals
- Regular building inspections with the relevant documentation completed
- Ensuring tenancy schedules are current and accurate
- To assist in providing relevant information for portfolio meetings
- Make Good for vacating tenants
- Marketing and promotion of the sites
- Time management of critical deadlines
- Assistance with all maintenance issues as per lease agreement
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for asset management
- Agents Representative Certificate
- A clear understanding of the Retail Lease Act
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presentation
- The ability to build long and lasting relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised individual
- Clear understating of leases
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hands on problem solver
- Autonomous and self driven
What's on Offer
Work for a leading retail group on their growing asset portfolio. In return you will be rewarded with career progression and development matched with excellent remuneration in a strong cultured organisation.
For more information, please contact Sebastian Dahan on (03) 9607 5619, or to make an application please click APPLY.