Asset Master Data Manager
9 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent NSW government agency seeking an expert Master Data Manager to extract, transform and load data from various legacy Asset Management information systems as well as major and minor capital projects, to our preferred systems.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a management system for asset management data
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on the architecture of the above management system
- Lead the development and implementation of methodologies, tools and systems that support adoption of master data management practices, maintain data integrity and meet regulatory compliance obligations.
- Manage all elements of the master data management system to ensure that key operational processes are appropriately resourced and meet the requirements of stakeholders and support data integrity associated with acquisition and disposal of new assets and the creation and retirement of records associated with existing assets
- Provide technical leadership and role model appropriate culture and behaviours to all stakeholders including direct reports
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management, Data Science, Project Management or other applicable subject is essential
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills including strong proficiency in English (excellent spelling and grammar - this is mandatory, non-negotiable)
What's on Offer
- 9 months contract with possibility of extension, seeking to commence as soon as possible