- Work for a prestigious and recognised brand
- Directly report into the Finance Manager
About Our Client
Imagine working for one of the most prestigious and globally recognised brands in the world. One of the most established FMCG brands are expanding their finance team in light of their success and growth in the Australasia region. They are seeking a talented and ambitious accountant with SAP, bank reconciliation and AR experience to join them in this exciting period.
- Assist with month-end tasks
- Work on corporate cards
- Provide support to the AP team
- Assist with external audit procedures
- Any ad-hoc tasks based on requests from Regional or Global finance team
- Bank reconciliation tasks
- Responsible for customer credit notes and deposits listings from data feed through the stores.
- Review Tender code reports per boutique and over credit card commissions
- Prepare Australian BAS and present to the manager
- Perform monthly GST Free sales audit.
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ Year of accounting experience
- CPA Part or Fully Qualified
- Strong experience in Accountants Payable and Bank Reconciliation
- Ability to handle fast paced environments
- Ambitious and focused on career progression
What's on Offer
- Work in an upbeat and exciting industry with one of the most prestigious brands in the world.
- Above market salary
- Incredible office space located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Competitive salary and exciting perks within the brand.
- Report into and receive mentorship from a supportive Finance Manager
- Work in a fun and lively culture
- 2-3 days WFH