Great work-life Balance
Must be able to commute to Frenchs Forest
About Our Client
My client is a global business within the Retail industry. They are looking for someone that is committed, reliable and enjoys working within a small team. Due to current growth within the company, they are looking to expand and are seeking an Assistant Accountant for a permanent opportunity.
- Customer payments: To enter customer payments daily, to process credit card payments and to prepare cheque deposits.
- Liaise with customers regarding queries to ensure timely resolution.
- Liaise with other departments regarding the release of blocked orders.
- To open and maintain customer accounts to include assessing appropriate credit limits as customers purchasing needs change
- To enter all account payable invoices and employee expenses, ensuring they are coded correctly and have the correct authorisation for payment.
- To prepare payments for invoices due ,intercompany invoices and any urgent payments
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve invoice queries.
- Daily reconciliation.
- Project accounting.
- Monthend: To reconcile the accounts receivable ledger and the accounts payable ledger to the General Ledger, prepare and enter journals for trade credits and to ensure all intercompany is reconciled
- To be responsible for the ordering of stationery and postage meter.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good Excel skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Numerate and careful
- Good communicator
- Able to build customer relations
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO FRENCHS FOREST
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Relaxed environment
- Great work-life balance