Temp to Perm opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a growing business based in West Perth. They are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering new opportunities to those that prove themselves. Due to sustained growth they are seeking a stand out Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance team with month end process and the preparation of monthly financial statements;
- Posting journals and responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
- Utilising financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports;
- Supporting the transactional team with accounts receivable/payable, general ledger operations, reconciliations and cashbook maintenance;
- Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecasts;
- Assist with implementing, maintaining and improving internal financial controls; and
- Assisting with Budget preparation and forecasting; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be degree qualified and studying towards your CA or CPA. Prior experience using Technology 1 will be highly considered. This is an excellent chance for a motivated Assistant Accountant to prove themselves in a large company and progress their career under a strong mentor.
What's on Offer
- immediate start
- competitive salary
- possibility of extension or permanency