Fast paced and dynamic environment
Temporary to Permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page has been exclusively engaged to seek an Assistant Accountant who is ready to seize the opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic team and successful organisation. Our client is committed to providing the highest quality of products and customer service in the market. They provide a warm and welcoming team environment and as a result have become an employers of choice. Due to their growth and expansion, they are seeking an Assistant Accountant who is eager to learn and accelerate their career.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a key support to wider team providing assistance around financial information and issues, your main responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Assist with month end and year end process
- Assist with tax compliance including, payroll, GST & FBT
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Assist in financial analysis, including operational expenses and revenue.
- Assisting in financial reporting and ad hoc projects
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you will not only require proven experience in a similar role and studying towards your CPA/CA, but it is pivotal that you are able to demonstrate the confidence to engage and effectively communicate with various stakeholders across the business. Interpersonally, you are collaborative and enjoy a fast paced environment whilst also being able to focus and work autonomously.
What's on Offer
- Coaching and guidance from an experience CFO and Finance Manager
- Employee discount and benefits
- South East Location
- Temp to Permanent opportunity