Inner city location
About Our Client
Our client is a highly professional and unique property development company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever expanding organisation. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as they pride themselves on a close knit family culture with a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and easy going working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Assist with Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders.
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the Finance Manager to co-ordinate and prepare the Annual Budgets & forecasts.
- Assist with consolidating financials for multiple entities, including developing relationships with department heads.
- Assist with Tax Compliance and review of returns including Payroll tax, BAS, IAS, IDS and Income Tax Returns.
- Ensuring the completion and up keep of all Book keeping duties as required.
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional looking to progress your career within industry. Exposure to the property industry will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential. The ability to self-motivate, add value and have strong communication skills are paramount. CA or CPA part or full qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to display a high attention to detail and work well within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company.