About Our Client
Our client is an up and coming Technology Company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever expanding organisation. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on an innovative culture resulting in outstanding results. High energy and strong communication skills have high a priority within the organisation as they pride themselves on a culture that enables employees to grow under a mentor program. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and easy going working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Accountant, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Assist with Operational reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Monthly processing and reviewing of all staff expenses to policy as well as reconciling business credit cards
- Assist with consolidating financials for multiple entities, daily accounts payable and receivables to ensure no credit terms are breached
- Assist with Tax Compliance and review of returns including Payroll tax, BAS and FBT
- Ensuring the completion and up keep of all Book keeping duties as required, including daily bank reconciliations
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional looking to progress your career within a fast growing industry. Exposure to the technology industry will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential. The willingness to add value and have strong communication skills are paramount. CA or CPA part or full qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to display a positive attitude and work well within a team, with flexibilty and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company.