Work for a recognised Australian brand
Growing organisation with progression potential
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised brand based in the south of Perth. They are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering new opportunities to those that prove themselves. Due to internal growth they are seeking a stand out Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the Finance team with month end process;
- Posting journals and responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
- Utilising financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports;
- Supporting the transactional team with accounts receivable/payable, general ledger operations, reconciliations and cashbook maintenance;
- Preparation of short and long term cashflow forecasts;
- Assist with implementing, maintaining and improving internal financial controls; and
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be degree qualified and holding your CA or CPA and have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a corporate accounting role with knowledge of SAP. This is an excellent chance for a motivated Assistant Accountant to prove themselves in a large company and progress their career within a successful finance team under a strong mentor.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Sought after company with excellent reputation