Excelent L&D opportunities
Clear career path
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in their space with operations around the globe. Within their Melbourne operations they have a diverse team of professionals who consistently demonstrate high standards with a high performance culture in place.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will support the wider finance function whist developing into a well rounded Accountant. Specifically you will focus on:
- Supporting the Finance team with month end process;
- Posting journals and responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
- Utilising financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports;
- Supporting the transactional team with accounts receivable/payable, general ledger operations, reconciliations and cashbook maintenance;
- Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecasts;
- Assist with implementing, maintaining and improving internal financial controls; and
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will be working towards your CPA/CA or wish to commence in the near future. You will have some experience working within a finance team in a professional environment. Key to your success in this role will be your communication skills and ability to partner with various stakeholders within finance and across the business. You will be ambitious and looking to build your career with a reputable market leader.
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
- High calibre and supportive team