Fantastic Organisation and Prime Location
Working Holiday Visa candidates encouraged to apply
About Our Client
Exciting organisation in the health industry that is rapidly growing and looking to expand their team and embrace new technology.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management reports and variance analysis.
- Assisting with cash flow management & reporting including invoicing and debtors follow up if necessary.
- Preparation of management expenses to ensure the correct recording of costs in the Finance system e.g. Corporate Cards.
- Oversee the banking and reconciliation of cash, EFT, direct deposits and cheques received.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Prepare monthly Business Activity Statement (BAS).
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline.
- Studying towards CPA/CA.
- 2 years+ work experience in accounting/finance.
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and eager to learn.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation in the health industry.
- Receive mentor ship from a well-established finance team.
- Attractive salary package with other additional benefits.
- Prime location in the Melbourne CBD.