1 year fixed term contract with the potential to go permenant
Large Health Organisation with strong finance team
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing health organisation looking to continue to expand their finance team.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management reports and variance analysis.
- Assisting with cash flow management & reporting including invoicing and debtors follow up if necessary.
- Preparation of management expenses to ensure the correct recording of costs in the Finance system e.g. Corporate Cards.
- Oversee the banking and reconciliation of cash, EFT, direct deposits and cheques received.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Prepare monthly Business Activity Statement (BAS).
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline.
- Studying towards CPA/CA.
- 1-2 years work experience in accounting/finance.
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and eager to learn.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation in the health industry.
- Receive mentor ship from a well-established polished finance team.
- Attractive salary package with other additional benefits.