Excellent opportunity for an early career Accountant to be mentored
Company engaged with Defence projects
About Our Client
As a large and established Canberra company, my client provides services to the Government and Defence sector. This is an exciting opportunity for an early career Accountant to join a reputable company engaged with interesting projects.
Reporting to the Operations Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with project analysis and reporting
- Accounts receivable processing
- End of month duties including reconciliations and journals
- Financial reporting
- Preparations of BAS and FBT
- Corporate travel invoicing and claims
- Other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A tertiary accounting qualification
- Very strong attention to detail
- A keen eye for analysis
- The ability to work autonomously
- 2+ years in a similar role
You must be an Australian Citizen with eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
What's on Offer
Be mentored by experienced Accountants and be exposed to complex accounting functions. My client also offers free parking and annual bonuses.