Highly regarded brand name
Diverse learning opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an established highly regarded retail company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Responsibile for the accounts receivable, accounts payable & payroll processes
- Responsible for timely bank reconciliations
- Assist with the preperation of the management reporting
- Working closely with management and internal departments
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to drive change in the accounting space and business more generally
- Assist with the month and year end processes
- Managing financial information and reliabilty of data
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional with a passion for the retail industry. Exposure to a retail organisation will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills and a passion for the retail industry are paramount, working towards a CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.