Interesting projects and exposure to acquisitions accounting
Immediate start available - 12 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
Our client is a private-equity backed Health Services organisation with an impressive leadership team. With multiple targeted acquisitions in the pipeline, our client is looking to grow their business which makes this an exciting time to join.
Due to this growth, our client is seeking a self-driven and commercially astute Assistant Accountant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and/or CFO, your key duties will include:
- Support audit requirements and year-end reporting
- Month-end duties including GL and bank reconciliations, journals
- P&L review, cost allocation and analysis
- Assist with BAS, FBT and other compliance lodgements
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- AR/AP processing
- Ad hoc financial and management reporting tasks
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be degree-qualified (Commerce or related) and have prior experience within similar roles in industry or have a mid-tier/Big 4 chartered background. CA/CPA studies commencement will be great though not completely necessary. You take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a collaborative and successful team. Finally, you will also have a 'can-do' and positive attitude.
What's on Offer
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.