Attractive hourly rate - Immediate Start
About Our Client
An iconic brand with more than two decades of experience in Australia, our client is a leading organisation within the retail sector. With an established customer base and successful teams across the country, our client prides itself on its supportive and positive work environment. They are seeking a contract Assistant Accountant for a 3-6 month term.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of monthly journal & bank reconciliations;
- Conducting cost analysis and reporting;
- Accounts payable & receivables;
- Managing stock and inventory;
- Assisting with processing of payroll and tax obligations.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, the candidate should be degree-qualified and working towards attaining your CA/CPA qualification with a minimum 2 years experience in a similiar role. You must demonstrate strong Excel skills and have prior experience with month-end processing. You will also possess excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and be able to work under strict deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Attractive hourly rate - Immediate Start
- Northside location - on site parking
- Positive work environment
- Possibility of extension or permanency