12 month contract - Immediate Start
On-site Parking - Northside Location
About Our Client
As a Fortune 300 subsidiary, our client is a leading multinational healthcare organisation with a large presence in Australia and New Zealand. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of permanency. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your accounting skills, you will receive on the job training and exposure to an ERP system.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- End of month preparation including journals, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly Management Reports, including analysis of actual vs forecast results
- Assist with SOX compliance
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with Accounts Payable processing
- Contribute to the forecast and annual budget processes
- Assist with both internal and external Audit processes: and
- Prepare other account analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be degree-qualified (Commerce or related) and have prior experience within similar roles in industry. CA/CPA studies commencement will be great though not completely necessary.
You are keen to work within a fast-growth organisation and be able to juggle multiple priorities. You take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a collaborative and successful team. Finally, you will also have a 'can-do' and positive attitude.
What's on Offer
- Interesting & varied work within complex multinational business
- Growing industry - Excellent career opportunities
- Northside location - Free parking
- Supportive team environment, full training provided
- 12 month contract with opportunity to go permanent