Flexibility and support to study toward qualifications
Fast-paced, high volume business, dynamic work environment.
About Our Client
With products that reach all corners of the world, this Australian powerhouse is much more than an FMCG leader, they're a piece of Australian history and a national icon. This is an exceptional opportunity in a growing Commercial Finance team where you will join a business with a proud history and exciting future that boasts a strong culture and a passion for results
- Accurate and timely completion of both weekly and monthly processes including; processing of journals and the finalisation of month-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with weekly and monthly-reporting period closes, accountable for the reliability of assigned tasks and reconciliations.
- Supporting weekly forecasting and reporting requirements to enable further decision-making capability
- Assist with the communication of the livestock results to internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and support process improvement within all financial accounting controls and procedures
- Assist other members of the Finance team as appropriate and directed with the resolution of issues or completion of deliverables
- Assist with other office administration tasks where required.
The Successful Applicant
- Studying towards a Bachelor degree in Business / Accounting / Finance with 1 to 3 years' experience
- Adaptable to change and innovative in nature
- Highly autonomous and pro-active coupled with excellent time management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including an ability to engage, understand, interpret and manage varying levels of business stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and market
- You will have exposure to dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills and improve your soft skills
- You will also be trained and guided by senior members of the team with an opportunity for you to place your own process improvements and to create new process controls for the organisation