Great opportunity to progress your career working with a global sporting brand
Competitive salalry and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
ASICS is at the forefront of the world's performance sports market. Designing innovative products that ensures you have the comfort and support to take on all challenges every step of the way. Having been in the market for over 50 years, their corporate leaders understand the value of empowering their staff. They pride themselves on having a friendly, supportive, team and management that encourages work life balance, and rewards their employees every day. With an on-site gym, and fantastic internal benefits - it is an opportunity not to be missed.
This is a newly created position reporting to the Finance Manager and GM of Finance to support timely and accurate recording of journal entries, general ledger and daily bank reconciliations and assisting in Financial / Management reporting.
Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing Journal Entries when required
- Assisting in Fixed Asset Register.
- Assisting in the preparation of accounting and financial reports
- Assisting with General Ledger Reconciliations
- Investigates and analyses variances and undertakes other analysis as directed.
- Assist in preparation of management reports, forecasts and budgets.
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Raise necessary Debit - Credit note
- Assisting in concur expense management
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on cash flow
- Performing any special reports or projects as required.
- Providing assistance to team members if required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a high quality of accounting experience as an Assistant Accountant and takes pride in their work. They will demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to maintain relationships internally and externally. This candidate will be organised, proactive, have high attention to detail and be able to work collaboratively with the Finance team. With a minimum of 2 years of full function experience in a similar role with a mindset of being a team player. SAP experience is required and Concur system experience is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- On-site gym
- Excellent working team environment
- Global company
- Modern new office
- Internal company benefits