- Global Exposure
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is globally listed Technology company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the accounts receivable & payable processes
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS reports
- Assist with payroll and personnel management
- Assisting with the monthly board reporting
- Working closely with management and internal departments
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to drive change in the accounting space and business more generally
- Project analysis and business partnering with key stakeholders
- Month and year end processes, including assisting with the yearly statutory reporting
- Managing financial information and data
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional with a passion for the Technology industry. 2+ years exposure in a technology organisation, or a mid tier / big 4 will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills and a passion for the technology industry are paramount, working towards a CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred. Exposure to Netsuite is preferable for this position.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.