- Work in an energy company owned by $2 billion investment fund.
- Great company culture and excellent remuneration package.
About Our Client
Work for one of Australia's leading energy company having a global presence with a turnover of $75 million. This Australian owned company is guided by a high-performing and supportive management team that offers an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent workplace environment. This organisation specialises in delivering cost effective energy solutions for all market types.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the key responsibilities will include:Accounts Payable
- Producing and processing accurate invoices and coding invoices to the cost centre
- Verifying and processing employee expense claims
- Maintaining vendor databases and scheduling pay runs
- Performing reconciliations and reporting on Aged Payables
- Identifying improvements to the process
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Calculating commissions and processing payment
- Raising accurate invoices for collection of payment
- Month end processing, processing accrual journals
- Weekly reconciliations of the bank account, monthly balance sheet accounts
- Maintain fixed asset register
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of minimum 3 years within Accounts Payable and over a year of experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Ability to calculate, post and manage financial records accurately
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Attention to detail and strong understanding of financial systems and processes.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills, proactive and collaborative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well in team environment and independently.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of excel, SAP, Xero, MYOB or Oracle.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Great company culture.
- Supportive management.