- Opportunity for career progression within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation within the construction space based in Perth's Northern Suburbs. Looking to expand within the local market. They focus on providing solutions across a wide array of industries.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Forecasting and Analysis
- Month end processes
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar financial role.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced Problem Solving Skills
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible Working Hours
- Desirable office location