Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
Work for a global player, leading innovations, brands and technologies
Work in a fast paced passionate environment
About Our Client
International player in the FMCG industry. Operates worlwide with leading brands and technologies in the consumer space. They have established a strong market presence globally and have multiple recognised brands in the market. In APAC they have 13 strong markets with over 10,000 employees. Its diverse group of employees represent approximately 40 nationalities and come from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs.
- Localise and adapt Global brand strategies or contribute to development of brand strategies for local jewels. Propose plans for brands on a regular basis to the Marketing Manager ANZ with supporting local and international market details and insights that support the proposal.
- Ownership of sales and marketing analysis, closely collaborating with Category, Sales and Finance teams.
- Act as project lead for the development of new lines and campaigns
- Analyse market trends and sales potential for use in New Product and sales forecasts.
- Proactively identify issues and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Establish strong working relationships with key customers/internal team. Work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Develop strong partnerships with external agencies to bring communicates to our consumers and shoppers
- Communicate promotional and communication programs to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotions and communications and make recommendations for improvements or changes as necessary.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for local and international stakeholders as directed.
- Carry out projects and analysis under the direction of the Marketing ManagerANZ.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified (Marketing or Business Degrees are preferred).
Minimum 3 years' experience working in FMCG
Experience working with brands and consumer marketing
Strong organisations skills and attention to detail.
Team player who works well with others, flexible and goal-orientated.
Ability to manage change and drive to continuously improve the current processes
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Full training
- Great culture and amazing brand