Assistant Brand Manager
Exciting opportunity for experienced Assistant Brand Manager
Opportunity to work with leading medical device organisation
About Our Client
My client is a leading medical device organisation. They are a global company based in the South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Product Category direction and performance
- Develop promotions and campaigns, communicating internally and ongoing tracking
- Responsible for achieving set budget within certain categories
- Improve strategic growth and development of portfolio to meet and exceed sales budget
- Content creation for publications and digital marketing communications.
- Develop sales tools and work closely with sales and customer service teams.
- Developing and conducting market research as well as forecasting results, generating reports, monitor sales trends and providing input into strategy direction
- Participating in national and international promotional activities, conferences, lectures, exhibitions, demonstrations and training courses as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing or Commerce
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar field.
- Track record of brand and product management.
- Experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Experience in medical manufacturing industry highly desirable
- Experience in Salesforce and SAP.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a high performing specialist team in the medical device industry. This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in Brand and Product working in a large team, reporting into the Head of Marketing.