Assistant Category Manager - Grocery
Global FMCG Brands
Excellent Working Environment and Opportunities
About Our Client
SC Johnson & Son have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers - such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future - for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Game Changers and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story
Coordinate with and support the Sales & Customer Marketing teams to deliver range reviews and customer planning days
- Support the development of a category growth plans by developing sound consumer/shopper insights regarding range, space & flow insights aligned to the brand agenda and category strategy
- Provide recommendations to the Sales team on portfolio, range, space, prioritization for the assigned categories that are aligned with HQ / ANZ marketing commercialisation
- Identify opportunities that will provide scale and efficiency benefits to the Cluster and Category
- Develops appropriate tracking process for the Category, and scorecards to monitor distribution performance, competitive activities, trade sales and inventory.
- Supports Sales in developing sell-in decks across all customers and channels.
- Partner with our key customers in helping them develop and implement store specific layout
- Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, Non Grocery, Senior Associate, Category Management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' experience in modern trade FMCG in a data driven category / marketing / sales analyst role
- Degree qualified in business / marketing or related field.
- Experience with Nielsen (preferred) / IRI
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with layout software
What's on Offer
Established in Australia in 1917, the Australian operations are the cluster lead for Australia &; New Zealand (ANZ). We are based in Lane Cove with ample onsite parking, a modern equipped gym, free fruit at work, flexible work hours and a compressed work week, opportunities for growth and development and much more. In 2017 we were recognised as the Business Review Weekly's (BRWs) 16th Best Workplace with less than 100 employees by the Great Place To Work Institute. If you're keen to find out what makes SCJ such a great place to work apply now.
Competitive Base Salary + 12.75% Super + Profit Share
Please note SC Johnson have engaged with Michael Page exclusively on this position.